Hi everyone! Happy to be here today. So excited to announce that I am a Guest Designer/Blogger at Spellbinders this week so if you are joining me from there, welcome! Because this is a special week, I am giving away some of my dies and die/stamp sets from my Quite Contrary line when you follow me on Instagram (debi_adams), for leaving a comment on my blog and/or tagging a friend. You will get 1 entry for each application, with a total of 3 opportunities per person. If you already follow me, just indicate it in your comment. I will choose two winners on Monday, April 18th. Last day to enter is Friday, April 15th. The two sets are seen here! Yay!!!
Spellbinders™Platinum Machine– Die-cutting machine that will accommodate an 8 1/2″ steel rule die.
Pocketful of Posies Contour Die by Spellbinders
Slice of Wood-Found at most hobby stores but best if from a wood pile :).
Bag of Mixed Mosses-Found at hobby store
Glue and Glue Gun
Needle and Thread
1. Adhere various pieces of moss to wood slice with hot glue.
2. Die-cut largest Posie from wool felt. To make succulent have more petals, simply fold felt in half and lay fold slightly inside of cut cut blade on the end as shown below.
3. Run a gathering stitch along the straight edge of the flower. Pull up thread snuggly, twisting into a roll as you go. Tie a knot in end. Adjust petals as desired.
4. Adhere succulent to wood slice with hot glue.
5. Option: Adhere wire to back of slice for hanging purposes.
Ok. There you go. How simple was that? Give it a shot! You got this :).
Don’t forget to enter the giveaway this week! Final entries are due by Friday, April 15th.